Tuesday, July 10, 2012

 Want to get  Between the Sheets?

The book, that is.

 It's the story of a woman who gets a Monica Lewinsky-esque reputation in the tabloids, even though she's completely innocent.  She's done nothing wrong, but the whole world snickers at her name.  How do you ever rebuild your life when everyone thinks you gave the president-elect a heart attack in the sack?

To promote the summer e-book special --- just $2.99!--- I'm giving away a free autographed print copy of Between the Sheets.  Just drop me a note and let me know why you want a copy of the book--or possibly  tell me the most embarrassing thing that's ever happened to you--and I'll pick a winner August 31.  

If you don't want to wait, download a copy on your Kindle, Nook or other e-reader for just $2.99.

Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment