Monday, August 22, 2011

New e-book out!


I have a new ebook, Love and Other Surprises, available on Amazon and Barnes and Noble!  

Actually, it’s an updated old book-- the very first one I ever sold.  It was originally published as The Wedding Kiss by Silhouette in 1996 and it won the Golden Heart Award from National Romance Writers of America.  

When the rights reverted to me, I decided to modernize and update it, rename it, and put it back out there.   The new cover was designed by my talented daughter, Taylor.


Love and Other Surprises is a short, light-hearted tale that I hope will make you laugh.  At least the price should make you smile -- for a limited time, it’s being offered for just $0.99.  

Many of my other novels are available in e-book form, too -- including Still the One, which was nominated for this year's Rita Award-- so if you're an e-reader, look for me in Nook Books or the Kindle Store.

Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment